Sunday, January 18, 2009

Midnight Sun Chapter 1

I like how it starts. OK I finished reading it now. Wow. I had no idea how hard it was for Edward to resist Bella's blood. He has some seriously morbid thoughts though. I found the thoughts that everyone in the lunchroom had matched up with the way that their relations ended up as. I always wondered what everyone had been thinking when they first met Bella. Lauren was jealous, Angela politely disinterested, and Jessica jealous. All of the guys are thinking about dating her because they are not bored with her already.

2 comments:

KAYNA said...

i felt the same way when i read midnight sun it was so different to finaly know what edward thinks. i understand his fealings for bella so much more.

Katherine B. said...

It is very interesting what Edward is thinking. His thoughts are just so much more interesting than anything in any other book.